Saturday, March 19, 2011

Abeer Appropriates!

. I think it takes a special kind of an idiot to edit an article and add spelling mistakes where there are none.

. I was talking to Rashaad yesterday. Some desi dude walked past us and started screaming upon seeing his friend. I told him, 'You can take the man out of the des (country), but you can't take the desi out of the man!'

. I can speak UbbiDubbi, in both English and Urdu.

. I am utterly butterly depressed at the thought that I'm not in India AGAIN for one of my most favourite festivals, Holi. UGH.

. UGH.

. Is wearing heels to university socially acceptable?

. 2 weeks ago, I'd fallen ill. Sheza exclaimed upon seeing me, 'Are you that sick Abeer, that you're wearing flip flops?' Sadly the answer is no. I never realised the magic that are the damn rubber soles, until I bought a pair of flip flops recently.

. Teach me your language. Your beautiful prose and breath-taking enunciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment