Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear Reader,

This is a request on my behalf, to ask you to please purchase a soft toy when you see one. For me.
But not just any soft toy.
Special animal soft toys.
So far I own a peacock and a tiny camel, so the next time you see an elephant (I love elephants!), koalas (I love koalas!), camels (I'd like a bigger one please, without sounding greedy), emus, flamingos, giraffes, hippopotamuses, rhinos, dinosaurs (specially the one with a fan like head), and just, those unconvential soft toys.* 
I love soft ones.

Also, I have tried desperately, upon every trip to Ikea Malaysia to get the heart-shaped cushion. They dont have it anymore here. If they have it in your home country, kindly purchase one for me, and I shall remunerate you.

* Provided they dont cost a bomb. I can only afford cheap soft toys at the mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment