Monday, August 8, 2011

Good Morning World.




Just listen to this.
Isnt it amazing? 
This man is my newfound love. His YT channel can be accessed here.
I came across him while I was YT-ing one of my most favourite soundtrack pieces from the Harry Potter 7.2 score- Statues. 
Its amazing how he and I have similar tastes in music too. Okay obviously the dude knows his music and whatnot, but maaaaan, I feel so smart now. He loves Yann Tiersen too! 
Anyway, getting back to the original point, he plays really well. 
And yknow how you sometimes listen to music and that one piece and in one moment you feel both happy and beautiful? and feel completely weightless? this is the piece capable of doing that.
Okay, I dont know how it works for other people, but I felt beautiful after listening to it.

I know how I keep saying jazz about 'dont care how the guy looks its his personality that matters', but honestly if I were to ever meet a pianist. That's it. Everything else would be secondary. Haw haw. While I keep festering lofty dreams, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment