Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Answer.

Over the many many months I have been asked the same question by many many people.
I finally have an answer.
The answer is,

He wasnt my cup of chai and I wasnt his mug of coffee.


Its as simple as that. There is no hate, no omygod chai-is-better-than-coffee moments (or vice versa), or anything that would go into the negative. There is simple acceptance that our choices of hot beverages were just different.

+, at least now I can identify a bassline.

And seriously, someone needs to bring back Seasons Ice Peach Tea into the market.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah!! I love thatttt!!! Just stay happy its d most imp thing!!!! Im glad u r sorted noww!! Next tme do make sure the size is ok and the shoe fits properly..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I'm beyond elated. I'm so content with life now. (:
    HAHAHA. I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you will have your desi-est days when your desi chai desying into your desi heart (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I had a feeling that you'd notice this. (:
    I hope that I too have the desi-est days possible with my desi chai desying his way into my desi heart.
    That was a superb sentiment Sara, thank you sincerely.

    ReplyDelete