Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear You,

There are a few things I must inform you about.
That one, I cannot tolerate snoring at all. So you must not snore.
Also, I sleeptalk alot. Apparently a few nights ago, I was screaming. Though I hope this stops happening by the time I'm with you, you should be warned, just in case. I thought I was cured of it, but to be honest, I hadn't really slept with anyone, so I didnt know if I ever stopped (not that I'm sleeping in that sense, but my room-mate once told me that I got up at night, asked her a question, and then went back to sleep. How bloody weird am I?!).
In return for putting up with this, I promise you infinite curls for bedhead when I wake up in the morning with an aromatic smattering of bad breath.
Go romance!

PS. I have been known on occassion to kick people off my bed as well, so yeah, you might want to, uh, just yknow, be prepared for that sorta thing. I'm really cuddly though. Alot of people say that. So yknow, I hope the cuddly-ness cancels the aggressive-ness out.

No comments:

Post a Comment