Monday, January 3, 2011

one day

i will also have someone who will write something just as beautiful. for me. what a brilliant tune, what true words. sigh.
(homg. is that really superficial and mushy-wushy of me?)





if you dont love the simplicity of this song, i dont know what is wrong with you.

i attach the lyrics of this song for your betterment.

1,2 - 1 2 3 4
give me more lovin then i've ever had.
make it all better when i'm feelin sad.
tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
barely gettin mad,
im so glad i found you.
i love bein around you.
you make it easy,
as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)
theres only one thing two do three words four you.
i love you.
(i love you)
theres only one way two say those three words
and that's what i'll do.
i love you.
(i love you)

give me more lovin from the very start.
piece me back together when i fall apart.
tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
best that i've had.
im so glad that i found you.
i love bein around you.
you make it easy as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)
theres only one thing two do three words four you.
i love you.
(i love you)
theres only one way two say those three words
and that's what i'll do.
i love you.i love you
(i love you)
you make it easy, its easy as 1234
theres only one thing two do three words four you i love you
(i love you)
theres only one way two say those three words
thats what ill do i love you
(i love you)
i love you i love you.
one two three four i love you.
(iloveyou)
i love you
(i love you)

2 comments:

  1. okay yay finally something I don't agree with you about (and I love a lot of stuff you post, Abeer :)


    I can't like the plain white T's. Since they came out (I was a very jaded teen, granted, and hated any sort of lovey dovey stuff) my ears kinda screamed oh there is no tune to this guy's voice!


    I think it's very sweet that he writes very honestly, and sings about it, with a band. They're the brilliantly sweet boys-next-door you wish existed in your street.

    But I've kind of always wondered how on earth they got signed to a label. Haha.


    Okay I might be in my brutally-honest-period-week-persona and I hope I don't regret publishing this because then you'd ask me what I deleted and it'll be awkward :/

    I already deleted a facebook comment bashing secondhand serenade on a friend's page. I deleted it because it sounded rude no matter how nicely I tried to arrange the words >_<

    Is it really better to shut up when you can't find nice things to say? Thank you in advance for your advice :) and yes music is different to everyone's ears.

    I just hope you don't like Simple Plan.

    ok baibai i lub you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!
    i love long comments on my blog, but for some reason no one EVER comments! whaaaaai!
    thank you for commenting firstly!

    second. hahaha. i thinks its pretty cutes how you're so happy to not agree with me on something.

    . okay i like them. alot. these 2 songs were pretty kickass, and there's another one called last chance and another that has something to do with the month september. i love them 4. having said that, all their sounds sound similar, like its all the same. which i dont like. so i wouldnt ever go out and buy their album. not like i would anyway, but just saying.

    . the lyrics are pretty heartfelt and i dont know, it just meshes really well together!

    . i dont think the lead singer looks good, if that helps.

    . hahaha. aw. no. its not. if its something someone is forcing down your throat and asking your opinion for, then sure, be honest. i think you can always find a way to word yourself when it comes to saying something you arent completely fired up about. its just about finding the right words. its also called being politically correct, and is something i personally despise.

    . so no i dont shut up. but if its something that doesnt concern me, that i need not involve myself i stay out of it. i just say something out loud to myself, pretend like ive expressed my opinion to that person and move on. ha ha!

    . i DID like simple plan. not anymore though. i mean, i didnt like the band. just liked a song. i was 14 though and high on teen angst. who am i kidding? i never had teen angst. it was just very perfect at that time. haha.

    . i like maroon 5, coldplay and get right by jennifer lopez. hahahaha.

    . o, i lube you too!

    ReplyDelete