Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mama O Mama!

Technically, this is NOT a Mama O Mama post. Its a Cousin O Cousin post. But because she's from my mum's side, I'm going to file it under this entry.

My cousin recently got a smartphone (yeah her and 10 million other people), why I dont know. She can barely reply to texts in conversational English (she will kill me if she ever ends up reading this, but because she's so technologically challenged [even more than me!] I highly doubt that happening) and has no real need, want or use for 1001 Apps. Having said that, she has a smartphone and that is that.

While chatting on WhatsApp, she asked me something and I responded very awesome-ly. Hence this post (because when I grow up, I want to be able to remember how awesome I once was).

Cousin: Are you on Yahoo Messenger?
Me: Dude, no one even uses that anymore. Its like the uncoolest thing ever.
Cousin: Your dad uses it.
Me: Thank you for proving my point.



SERIOUSLY, HOW AWESOME AM I?

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. I hope your dad reads this :P


    I actually bought my smartphone purely out of office needs. I dont really wanted to have one. I was happy with my W810i. Very handy. Now i have grown to like my N900 Nokia. OVerall technology can be very exhausting for me which is funny considering i am a software engineer by profession haha. but oh well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering he uses Yahoo Messenger till date, I highly doubt that he'll end up here.
    I have tried to show him my work, but in vain. He says I write really badly. Haw haw.

    Yes, I happen to be technologically challenged as well. I love the things that it can do, but I hate the headaches it comes along with. I just installed WhatsApp on my phone after eons of dinosaurs finding out about it, but homg, I got so excited. And everyone was like, wow Abeer that was fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I also use yahoo messenger...i guess it depends where you live. or which server has more appeal to the users. anyway that convo was HILARIOUS lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah definitely!
    (:
    Thank you for thinking so.

    ReplyDelete