Friday, June 3, 2011

Dear Coldplay

I write this within 3 minutes of hearing the worldwide release of your new single, 'Every Teardrop is a Waterfall'. I would like to tell you, that I sincerely hope that the type of sound I just heard is one that wont be signature throughout the new album, whenever it will be released.
I am saying this because it sounded terribly pop-y, something I'd expect out of a Katy Perry production, not something I'd like to hear from my musical demigods.


Having said that, amazing lyrics, as ever.
And I loved the electronic bagpipe sounds.
When I was a kid and anyone asked me what punctuation mark I would be, I'd always say comma, and not a full stop, because I go on and on and on. I am not lying. Okay, so I am. I was the one who used to ask the question, and when people would respond, question mark or whatever, I'd say comma. That part's not a lie.
A.

2 comments:

  1. lol comma part was cute. *pulls cheeks gives chocs*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    Kindly note I dont eat dark chocolate.
    I'm racist like that.

    ReplyDelete