Monday, April 25, 2011

If I Were In Charge

The IPL would have much more interesting alliterated titles, since I'm such an alliterator (the next time you see me, please be kind enough to wave bye bye with a 'see you later, alliterator', please).

The teams would be:
. Rajasthan Royals
. Kochi Kings
. Delhi Daredevils
. Mumbai Musketeers
. Chennai Cavaliers
. Punjab Players (haw haw)
. Pune Pliers (i dont know any good P ones okay!)
. Deccan Druids/Drones
. Kolkata Knights
. Bangalore Boys

If I were to allude to animals, they'd be:
. Rajasthan Rats
. Kochi Kookaburras
. Delhi Donkeys
. Mumbai Mice
. Chennai Cockatoos
. Punjab Parakeets
. Pune Parrots
. Deccan Doppelgangers
. Kolkata Knightingales
. Bangalore Bats

If I were to allude to food, they'd be:
. Rajasthan Raita/Rewari
. Kochi Kesar
. Delhi Dopuridena
. Mumbai Malai
. Chennai Chinchpokli (I know I'm cheating, but no one would believe Chinchpokli is an actual place!)
. Punjab Parathas
. Pune Puris
. Deccan Dhansak
. Kolkata Kumkum
. Bangalore Bhurta

If I were to be plan silly, they'd be:
. Rajasthan Rompers
. Kochi Coochie Coo
. Delhi Dholkers
. Mumbai Meeks
. Chennai Chutney/Chai
. Punjab Postmen
. Pune Parcelwallas
. Deccan Doon Kya?
. Kolkata ko Kom (come to Kolkata!)
. Bangalore Bazookas


I was highly amused. In other news, my current FB profile picture's caption goes, 'The Sari Soliloquy'. I was quite proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment