Saturday, April 2, 2011

Abeerism.

I have decided to flirt shamelessly with narcissism. And in dedication to that and my big-as-an-air-balloon-inflatable ego, I have decided to confer myself with the term 'Abeerism'. 
What is an Abeerism you ask?
Well, quite simply it is something you'd hear me say. I have decided it would be better where its got a connection to something desi. But yknow not necessarily. I wish I was popular enough to constitue a Facebook fanpage for Abeerisms, but I guess not. Or maybe when others are convinced that my Abeerisms are actually deserving of more than just an eyeroll.
So for the inaugral post, I hereby present you with 3 Abeerisms.

'Keep it in your lungi man'.
'That's how we roll- the chappati'.
'[insert entity or commodity displeasing you] ki maa ki aankh/naak'.

No comments:

Post a Comment