Saturday, March 26, 2011

Diss For Sale.

. So if there's someone you see and you dont like the way they're behaving ethically, because they've done something you deem to be immoral, or wrong, or what-have-you, I have a free diss (as always) for you.

"Has your conscience shut shop indefinitely?"
or
"Is there a permanent Out of Order sign hanging in front of your Conscience Department?"

I think that's snarky.

. If you're my friend on Facebook, you know I have this habit of posting a lot of links onto it, things I've read and that I think others should, or would find interesting. I had this lovely diss thing going with a particular friend of mine. I attach it below for your viewing pleasure. I hope you find it funny, because I most certainly thought I was.

. that's about it. but before ending this, i want to ask you something. i realised this when i was about 19, but maybe you knew this before. does it not disturb you or affect you that everything that Archie and all his friends say is in exclaimation marks! like this! everything i say! and yknow, ive been reading Archie comics since i was about 7, but i never noticed it before! is that weird! okay, im going to stop typing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment