Saturday, March 19, 2011

Diss For Sale.

So quite some time back, there was a hater on my blog. Well, they actually only left one comment, but it was bad enough for me. Because this person hadn't stumbled upon the blog from weird location. They came on through Facebook, which meant that this person was/is my friend on Facebook.

Anyway, so at the time, the comment they left was,
'No one even reads your blog.'

I replied,
'You just did.'

Today morning while brushing my teeth, I realised I could have said something else. 

That something would have been,
'O, so your name's No One?'



I think that's snarky.

4 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that I am a stranger who accidentally stumbled upon your blog months ago, and I've been reading it every week because it makes me feel cheerful :). I'm your fangirl. Something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, this isnt funny!
    Stop posing as people and posting anonymous comments!
    I get it. You like the blog.
    Yknow what someone said to me? They said that I was posing as someone else and that I was posting compliments to myself. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who this Nikki is =/. I'm not Nikki, my name is actually Nurul, I'm a real person lol. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Sorry! HAHA. ive been at the receiving end for many not-so-nice comments. So I was being cautious. Thank you very much for the sweet compliment Nurul. Much appreciated.
    (:

    ReplyDelete