Wednesday, February 9, 2011

People At Work

. Ankit V has an excellent chef in his mom, which is precisely the reason why his tiffins are always the best to raid. He also happens to be one half of a twin pair.
Special Talent: Coming up with the most kookiest and coolest names for people and things. For eg. chaiwallah for anyone who's a noob.

. Suresh V's mind is probably known to you better as Wikipedia. His knowledge in matters A to Z and back to H is inexhaustible. He also has a reading light in his car. It is also not horribly uncool when he says 'Its 4.30, yo', considering he and I have like a 20-year age gap.
Special Talent: Greatness. To me, the true sign of greatness is when you get respect not by commanding it, but by earning it. I saw it completely by chance when a new journalist was addressing him as Suresh Sir, but he insisted on being called Suresh.

. Ashwin R would win Survivor hands down if he decides to take part. Reason? Just last night, I saw him produce a makeshift spoon using a greeting card. OYEAH. And this with him being a vegetarian. He also has very beautiful eyes. He also owns Rajni pants.
Special Talent: A mind that is a minefield of hyperactivity and where crazy creative juice is a bottomless feature.

. Satya G is the person I report to. I suggest that she leave her job at CNBC and make a fortune opening an organisation company, because she's insanely good at that. She also gives pep talks and is a very encouraging boss. She recently moved into a house that has, quote unquote, "4 balconies".
Special Talent: Will give you a party if you do a task right and well. Ive already chalked up 5 parties.

. Shruti R claims she doesnt like children, but she'd make a kickass mother. She's looked out for me just about the 200 million times Ive messed up at work. She also gave me an autorickshaw mug as a going away present. She will one day own a cat and eats her lunch waaaay too fast.
Special Talent: Gurgling Laughter and the way she crinkles her nose when she finds something remotely funny. Also, kickass in-built coconut water-moisturised skin, which shows off fantastically when she bares her skin. When I told her this, she told me I was deprived of action. 

Save Ankit V, the entire TT team is from the South of India. I feel like 1/3rd of me fits in somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment