Thursday, February 17, 2011

Abeer Might Temporarily Be Unavailable...

Because I am busy catching up with Life. Dyou know that Ive had like about 20-30 dates with Life already?
Apart from that, I'm busy being romanced by the sun and wind of Bombay, who wish not that i leave. they're like two jealous lovers fighting over me, can you believe it?* me! the sun caresses my skin and the wind wipes his mark away, bringing forth instead his gentle gestures. sometimes if ive been with the sun for too long, he gets angry, then smushes my hair as an act of revenge. it leaves me all huffy puffy, having to de-stress my overly-stressed hair.






* i bet you think the overexposure to the sun and an overdose of vitamin D have rendered me senseless, but trust me, it's all in the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment