Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear God,

Hi.You must know me from the incessant amount of requests I've sent in- most recently for a certain red colour lipstick I've lost and prior to that, for healing. 
I contact you now because Ive started also sending in requests for a successful Honours application. With that I'd like to add that I'd be mighty obliged if you also did some of your regular magic and told the people at office to provide me with a swivel chair. Rest assured my productivity will increase by at least 37 percent.
Should you need to find me for whatever reason, I can be found playing with an insane amount of bubble wrap which I recently found at that secret location at work.
Also, if its not too much to ask, please inform Mr. Omar Abdullah that my 11-year-old crush on him has just intensified on the basis of recent events and the stand that's he's taken.
Love,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment