Monday, December 27, 2010

Good Morning World.

You know there are some days when you just cant stop smiling?
Well, today was that day for me, on the way to work.
The reason was absolutely nothing.
Except
for
HAPPINESS!

I was like grinning like I'd just found new love.
These songs doubled my happiness.
What made it perfect was that the kaali-peeli wala ( a much more awesome take on cabbie )
was drumming the songs on his steering wheel.


DDLJ. OYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
No one did the 90s like YashRaj did.
Also, is it just me, or does the following line sound like something a stalker would do:
"Dekhe door door se, mujhe ghoor ghoor ke,
Use kaho, kabhi saamne toh aaye".
NO KAJOL. Dont invite STALKERS. You'll get enough worthy attention anyway.

And...

Double whammy!
TWO COMPLETELY DESI DHINCHAK SONGS.
You'd be this happy too if it were you in the taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment