Saturday, November 20, 2010

Abeer Appropriates

. for the life of me i cant do crosswords. i really dont understand them, and if my life were to depend on it, i would fail spectacularly.

. i love nicknames. someone called me a poppet recently. i think ill keep that nickname. abeer poppet yusuf. gottey ring to it dontchuthink?

. there are many many opinions i have on facebook and things i see on it. i expect to be writing a long and drawn out post on it.

. one day i shall own a lot of olive oil, and most of my food would be cooked it.

. one day i will also travel to the Middle East specifically to explore food and the local cuisines. it will be awesome, more so because it will be halal and i will get to eat all the meat and all the chikaan i could possibly imagine.

. i clicked the 'Apply to Graduate' button. i hope i get to graduate. i wonder what it would be like if i were to be asked to give a speech. dyou think i should publish a mock speech on ze blog (or you could tell me straight up that im being extremely conceited)?

. im thinking of starting a vlog on this blog. it would be much more easier to say stuff out and id get to build my portfolio when it comes to future employers. after all, i DO want to be a broadcast journalist. dyou think thats' a good idea?

6 comments:

  1. Girl, just do what your heart tells you to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for that piece of wisdom, but as of late, my heart is incapable of making decisions. as is my brain.
    therefore democracy states i ask the public!
    would you be so kind as to tell me what i ought to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u have a talent for journalism, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your options wide and your future will be wider,I say.

    If you're not holding a Malaysian passport,theb why not go to the middle east now?Israeli wine is rather good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont hold a Malaysian passport,
    but unfortunately, I dont hold much money either.
    So the trip has to be put off till I find myself a perfect travelling partner as well as some fiscal dough.

    ReplyDelete