Monday, September 20, 2010

Proposition to Wordsters

So I've thought about it and I think we really need to do something about the word 'brunette'.
Call it rigid of me, but whenever the addition 'ette' is well, added to a word, it automatically becomes a femininesque addition in my mind (im using the word add alot arent i? better stop).

Therefore, in light of the following equation:

Dudette = Dude
Brunette =

I'd like to propose that we call brunette-haired men 'brunes'.

Dudette = Dude
Brunette = Brune


Now I know it sounds like prune, but you can also refer to men as prunes, can you not?


A.

2 comments:

  1. actually, a brunette-haired man is called a 'brun', that's the french thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmyGods.
    Who knew I subconsciously knew French?
    This is WAY cool.

    ReplyDelete