Friday, November 4, 2011

Diss For Sale!

Know a male who you dont like and who to your convenience is also fat*?
Want to get back at him?
The next time you find yourself at a loss for a smart comeback, tell him,

"[And] pregnancy really seems to be agreeing with you."

 haw haw.


 Also, bonus line that you can use on your boy/girlfriend for when they piss you off:
"My love for you is like yesterday's bread- stale."


Also I made a joke. You'll get it if you know tennis.
So what did Novak say to someone who got insulted by his sense of humour?
"Chill out man, I was only Djoking."

Also I made another joke.
What did the African mother say to her rude child?
"Dont you dare talk black to me."



*- Kindly note that I in no way condone making fun of obese people. This is only to be deployed as a means of making fun of someone who would be able to take a joke like this. And maybe eat it too. Haw haw.

3 comments: