Monday, August 29, 2011

This Eid

I hope everyone who sets out from their homes to go wherever they want to go, reach their destinations. I live next to a hospital. Every time I hear the ambulance siren, I pray that it isnt what my mind immediately starts imagining it to be.
I hope everyone takes out a minute or two to appreciate what this time means beyond the food, merriment and fun company.
I hope everyone stays safe happy and content.

Eid Mubarak everyone. I hope you have a brilliant one.
Scroll below to see a reassuring infographic on road safety.































































Boo! Reassuring? So passé.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha abeerism rocks... :D ... Eid Mubarak to you too :) ... hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eddie. I hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete