Sunday, June 12, 2011

Diss For Sale.

I believe I have the perfect diss for when the person is front of you is ugly and you would like to inform them so.

So suppose its a boy.
They are mean to you (or not) and you want to insult the way they look.
You simply say,

"You're so ugly you turn gay men straight".

Inversely, if you're directing it to a girl, you say,

"You're so bad looking you turn lesbians straight".


I think that's highly hilarious.
According to popular opinion, I'm the only one who finds myself funny.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder its a popular opinion :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. these type of statements get me so confused! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, its a um, reverse kind of a statement.

    ReplyDelete