Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i tweet, therefore i am not.

dont ask me why but i feel like i tweeted some crazy stuff. today, i went back to my tweets from last year and saw just how much crap i have written. after all, i also hit 3ooo tweets today. below is what i liked from my own mind. because im so narcisstic like that. 
make me a senseless rhyme, and ill be yours till the end of time.
in nevada there will be a fire. there will be a boy, there will be a girl. there will be warmth in the winter.
based on mama's recommendation, i will be naming my kids vuvuzela, godzilla and mozilla. one for the one who's really loud, the second who's monstrous and the third who's fast.
eskimo kiss. [i think they're the best!]
one day you and i will demine a landmine.
vuvuzela naiyya yusuf. my kids will THANK me one day.
Abeer is a loqucious lass. [something someone told me]
make me words. win me over.
where is my tickle tree?
a presto mia cara.
one day i will hitch a ride on a tram to Bengal. watch me.
meet Moody the mole.
if only i could own Ranbir Kapoor's ENTIRE wardrobe from Raajneeti, id be the happiest female on Planet Earth.
is it just me or does IMHO sound more like Im a hoe?
tall trees in canada, i will visit you one day.
idyllic france, japanese countryside, new zealand and canada, i will retire to you one day.
apparently im irreplacable. [whoever this was thank you for saying that! made me feel awesome!]
cheer up- pudding cup.
ill marry you if you can play the beginning of udaan's title track or motumaster's riff.
Hey Cupid, how about shooting the both of us next time?
a hard man is good to find. [despite myself, haw haw.]
i would do alot for a man in a tux, with an unmade bow tie. ALOT.
Dear Big Fat Tears, your services may be called upon soon. Please make yourself available soon. Love at large, A.
i thought things could not get any worse. obviously the pessimist in me wasnt working because my day just got worse.

basically, if my entire twitter style were to be compressed into one sentence it would be- i flood feeds.
also, i have decided that if id like to address a happy/bad day, ill be using the pigeon and statue analogy. its basically a saying that on some days youre going to be the pigeon that shits on the statue in the park, and some days you're going to be the statue, when you're going to get shat on. i love that saying.

also. for the life of me, whenever i read www.tinyurl.com i dont see it as tiny url. i see it instead as tin yurl. making me wonder, what a weird name for a site that alters urls. haw haw.

No comments:

Post a Comment