Monday, November 22, 2010

good ol' fashioned love.

so i came home tonight, from a very rough day, to a lovely dinner.
i had a brilliant homemade creamy hummus, with awesome arabic bread.
the hummus was just chilled enough, and i lathered the entire dish with lots of extra virgin olive oil, from saudi too (so authentic, arent we?).
it was brilliant. i loved it. it was like arabic m&ms, melting in my mouth. not in my hands.
i also had pav bhaji with the bread i like best- margerine-d and toasted on both sides on slow flame.

i couldnt stop complimenting mama on the hummus she made, and as i was going off to my room, i said it again.

me: "mama it was excellent. outstanding. really. its made me very happy."
mama: "im glad. when you're happy, i get even more happy."


Elmo’s favorite thing that start with the letter Y: YOU! Thanks for being you, everyone!
(if you fail to spot the irony here, we cant be friends. no, not you. yes. you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment