Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Afternoon World.

So the first's one a desi tribute to my childhood, to a song I loved singing as a child. It also features one of my all-time favourite actresses, Juhi Chawla.



The next one is for those who favour contemporary styles. This is from a very powerful movie that I personally loved alot, but whose meaning was lost out on many people, perhaps due to the fact that they were expecting alot more from the director, as he'd given a stellar hit right before this, called Rang De Basanti. Anyway, so I love this movie and this particular song, because its just one giant metaphor. Do watch the movie to understand what really happens- its called Delhi 6, and the whole Kaala Bandar (Black Monkey) fiasco was in fact based on true events. In fact, the few stories you see within the tv screens are in fact, real footage taken from CNN IBN. And I can always tell you what the meaning of the song is. Also, this is A.R. Rahman's genius at work.



Of course, to appeal to my English fan-base, is an awesome song called Locked In A Room, by Oren Lavie, who has a magical voice. I love songs like these, so if you know more, please educate me. I love music!



And this last video, is something that made me both laugh and cry. The jingle in the end killed it though.


Have a brilliant day, all of you.
(o:

No comments:

Post a Comment