Saturday, October 2, 2010

The State of My State

So right now, as I type this out, I'm a 3rd year student at a "world-class" university, currently pursuing a Bachelors in Arts that is about to be over in exactly 3 weeks and 2 days.

I would like to confess to the cardinal sin I'm committing that has so become a trademark of my university- procastination. I'm meant to be working on my 3000 word OR 2500 OR 2000 OR 600 word assignment, all of which are worth 35, 50, 40, 50 and 20 percent.

But obviously im not. Im busy writing blog posts about absolutely nothing!

I could also be studying for my 3 class tests that are on in 3 weeks or
my presentation which is worth 25 % but Im better than that.

I could also study for my other 2 minor class tests but what the hell.
Im doing such a good job in wasting my life around that if there were a
medal for it, id be sure to win gold.

Over and out,

a very depressed letter a.

No comments:

Post a Comment