Monday, October 4, 2010

Decision

Okay, that's it.
I'm finally decided that I need leverage in my life against all the un-coolness I encounter.

I need an ex.
That way, even though he doesnt so much as exist, I can always be like, 'O yeah, you know my ex? Completely crazy guy. Went as far as to maul a bear. Died poor thing'.

Ex-dropping is so cool. It gives you so much street cred. I need street cred. And I need to make a fictional present-boyfriend sound like the most insane being on Earth.

Also, by the time you're reading this line, you'd dare not be thinking about how sad a Being I am. I'm trying my LEVEL best to be cool here. Word.

2 comments:

  1. You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
    Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
    You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
    Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
    And I love you so and I want you to know
    That I'll always be right here
    And I love to sing sweet songs to you
    Because you are ABEER! :)

    ...your fictional present-boyfriend :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha this is ridonkuculous!
    May I at least know the identity of the fictional present-boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete